- Com/Serial Information
- Comm Expansion Configuration
- Command Duplicator
- Connection Diagnostic
- Diagnostic Report
- EZ-B Settings
- EZ-B V4 Info
- File Information
- HTTP Server
- HTTP Server (Custom)
- Screen Recorder
- Shortcut Creator
- TCP Client
- TCP Clients
Control more than one ez-b with the same commands.
+ How To Add This Control To Your Project (Click to Expand)
- Make sure you have the latest version of ARC installed.
- Select the Get button in this page to download the archive file.
- Double click the downloaded archive file to execute installer.
- The installer will add this control to ARC.
- Load ARC and press the Project -> Add Control button from the menu.
- Choose the General category tab.
- Press the Command Duplicator icon to add the control to your project.
All data that is sent to the selected master EZ-B will also be sent to all other slave EZ-B's.
Let's assume you have 2 or 3 of the same robot connected to a single PC. This plugin allows you to send the same commands to all selected EZ-B's. If all of the robots are the same, perhaps JD's, you can have them all dance at the same time synchronized within a single project.
Source Code: CommandDuplicatorSource.zip