Super impose a camera image on another camera image
+ How To Add This Control To Your Project (Click to Expand)
- Make sure you have the latest version of ARC installed.
- Select the Get button in this page to download the archive file.
- Double click the downloaded archive file to execute installer.
- The installer will add this control to ARC.
- Load ARC and press the Project -> Add Control button from the menu.
- Choose the Camera category tab.
- Press the Picture In Picture icon to add the control to your project.
This skill super imposes a camera video stream on top of another camera video stream.
1. Active Checkbox
This checkbox will add the Source Camera Device video stream on top of the Destination Camera Device video stream.
1. Source Camera Device selection
This selects the camera device video stream that will be overlaid onto the destination video stream.
2. Destination Camera Device selection
This selects destination stream that the source video stream will appear onto.
This section allows you to adjust the source video stream overlay destination, image processing, border width and color.
This section allows you to adjust the location where the source video stream appears (default[0,0] is left, top) and how big it is.
How to Use the Picture in Picture Skill
1) Add a Camera Device skill to your ARC project (Project -> Add Skill -> Camera -> Camera Device).
2) Add a Picture in Picture skill to your ARC project (Project -> Add Skill -> Camera -> Picture in Picture).
3) Connect to an installed camera device in the Camera Device skill. If you'd like to add a second camera, add a second camera device skill and connect to another installed camera device.
4) In the Configuration menu of the Picture in Picture skill select the source camera device and the destination camera device.
5) Configure the Picture in Picture settings and location.
6) In the Picture in Picture main window select the Active checkbox and view the picture in picture functionality in destination camera device skill video display.
Two installed camera devices.