EZ-B v3 by EZ-Robot
The EZ-B v3 Bluetooth Robot Controller was introduced in 2011 and discontinued in 2013 with the EZ-B v4. ARC still supports this device, however, documentation to get it connected is difficult to come by.
EZ-B v3 has been designed as an all-in-one hardware and software solution for robotics. The circuit board contains a powerful voltage regulator, a Bluetooth antenna module, digital I/O, ADC, servo skills, serial ports, TellyMate interface, and more. You can quickly recognize how the EZ-Robot Project was designed for reusable scalability. Build many DIY Robots with a single EZB Controller by simply moving the board between projects.
- Compact in size
- Does not require a hardware programmer
- EZ-B is shipped pre-assembled
- Optional XBee/Synapse/WiFi Long Distance Communication
- Wireless Class 2 (2.5 mW, 4dBm) Bluetooth (10 Meters/30 feet Range)
- iRobot Roomba Support
- Arduino Shield Support for Sensors & Peripherals
- 8 Analog to Digital Converters
- 20 Standard Serial TTL Ports (9600, 19200, 38400, 57600)
- 1 High-Speed Serial TTL Port (115200)
- 20 Digital Input/Output Ports
- 20 Servo Ports
The EZ-B v3 has been discontinued in 2013, but is still supported by the ARC software. This out-dated connection tutorial is the closet we have to demonstrating how to connect to ARC.