How to add the Blinkm robot skill
- Load the most recent release of ARC (Get ARC).
- Press the Project tab from the top menu bar in ARC.
- Press Add Robot Skill from the button ribbon bar in ARC.
- Choose the I2C category tab.
- Press the Blinkm icon to add the robot skill to your project.
Don't have a robot yet?
Follow the Getting Started Guide to build a robot and use the Blinkm robot skill.
How to use the Blinkm robot skillThe BlinkM I2C multi-color LED is a popular add-on for robots. This control provides slide dials that allow custom color adjustments.
For custom I2C peripherals, use the SendI2C() function in the Scripting Control.
Note: Synthiam is not a manufacturer of this third-party hardware device. . Nor is ezrobot responsible for the operation of this third-party device. For operational questions, it's best to consult the instruction manual for operational instructions.