How to add the Blinkm robot skill
- Load the most recent release of ARC (Get ARC).
- Press the Project tab from the top menu bar in ARC.
- Press Add Robot Skill from the button ribbon bar in ARC.
- Choose the I2C category tab.
- Press the Blinkm icon to add the robot skill to your project.
Don't have a robot yet?
Follow the Getting Started Guide to build a robot and use the Blinkm robot skill.
How to use the Blinkm robot skillThe BlinkM I2C multi-color LED is a popular add-on for robots. This control provides slide dials that allow custom color adjustments.
For custom I2C peripherals, use the SendI2C() function in the Scripting Control.
Note: Synthiam is not a manufacturer of this third-party hardware device. . Nor is ezrobot responsible for the operation of this third-party device. For operational questions, it's best to consult the instruction manual for operational instructions.
Upgrade to ARC Pro
Unleash your creativity with the power of easy robot programming using Synthiam ARC Pro