This control will allow hobby pwm servos to have positional feedback in ARC.
+ How To Add This Control To Your Project (Click to Expand)
- Make sure you have the latest version of ARC installed.
- Select the Get button in this page to download the archive file.
- Double click the downloaded archive file to execute installer.
- The installer will add this control to ARC.
- Load ARC and press the Project -> Add Control button from the menu.
- Choose the Servo category tab.
- Press the PWM Servo Feedback (ADC) icon to add the control to your project.
This control will allow hobby pwm servos to have positional feedback in ARC with a slight modification requiring a wire, soldering iron and Philips screw driver. This uses the ADC port on the EZ-B (v4, Arduino, etc.)