This control will allow hobby pwm servos to have positional feedback in ARC.
How to add the PWM Servo Feedback (ADC) robot skill
- Load the most recent release of ARC (Get ARC).
- Press the Project tab from the top menu bar in ARC.
- Press Add Robot Skill from the button ribbon bar in ARC.
- Choose the Servo category tab.
- Press the PWM Servo Feedback (ADC) icon to add the robot skill to your project.
Don't have a robot yet?
Follow the Getting Started Guide to build a robot and use the PWM Servo Feedback (ADC) robot skill.
How to use the PWM Servo Feedback (ADC) robot skillThis control will allow hobby pwm servos to have positional feedback in ARC with a slight modification requiring a wire, soldering iron and Philips screw driver. This uses the ADC port on the EZ-B (v4, Arduino, etc.)
Related Hack Events
PWM Servo Position Feedback (Read Servo Position)
I'll be hacking a PWM Servo to have positional feedback for EZ-Builder using an EZ-B v4. You can also perform the same...
Robot As Puppet To Control Another Robot By Reading Servo...
In this hack, I'll be showing how to control a robot with another robot as a puppet by reading servo positions....