+ How To Add This Control To Your Project (Click to Expand)
- Load the most recent release of ARC.
- Press the Project tab from the top menu bar in ARC.
- Press Add Control from the button ribbon bar in ARC.
- Choose the Camera category tab.
- Press the Camera Snapshot icon to add the control to your project.
This control will save snapshots of the camera control. If a camera control exists, this control will save the preview images to your drive.
You may also instruct the Camera Device to take photos programmatically through code. The ControlCommand() can be called in EZ-Script to instruct the Camera Device to take the photo. Learn more about the ControlCommand() in the Activities section HERE.