How to add the EZ-B V3 Configuration robot skill
- Load the most recent release of ARC (Get ARC).
- Press the Project tab from the top menu bar in ARC.
- Press Add Robot Skill from the button ribbon bar in ARC.
- Choose the General category tab.
- Press the EZ-B V3 Configuration icon to add the robot skill to your project.
Don't have a robot yet?
Follow the Getting Started Guide to build a robot and use the EZ-B V3 Configuration robot skill.
How to use the EZ-B V3 Configuration robot skillThis utility allows control over the hardware settings of the EZ-B. You can control the Bluetooth name of the EZ-B and apply any updates to settings that may have been altered.
How To Choose Correct Battery(S).
Given the wide range of actuators and electronics which go into a robot, choosing the right battery may not be an easy...
Understanding Electrical Circuits And Your Robot
Are you wondering what is the safest and best way to build power circuits in your robot? With electricity a lot of...
Are There Any Heating Issues If You Put A Complete Costume...
I looking a using JD in a preschool environment. So I want to be able to put costumes on him. I have found that the...
Robot Building Safety?
This is just a quick little PSA (public service announcement) :) I hope this will be ok to post here? Always practice...