Prevent PC Sleep
Prevents the PC from entering sleep mode.
+ How To Add This Control To Your Project (Click to Expand)
- Make sure you have the latest version of ARC installed.
- Select the Get button in this page to download the archive file.
- Double click the downloaded archive file to execute installer.
- The installer will add this control to ARC.
- Load ARC and press the Project -> Add Control button from the menu.
- Choose the Power category tab.
- Press the Prevent PC Sleep icon to add the control to your project.
Simple skill that prevents the PC from entering sleep mode. Resize the control to be as small as you need to not take up too much real-estate. Long as this control is added to your project, the PC will not go to sleep.