How to add the Com Port Manager robot skill
- Load the most recent release of ARC (Get ARC).
- Press the Project tab from the top menu bar in ARC.
- Press Add Robot Skill from the button ribbon bar in ARC.
- Choose the Communication category tab.
- Press the Com Port Manager icon to add the robot skill to your project.
Don't have a robot yet?
Follow the Getting Started Guide to build a robot and use the Com Port Manager robot skill.
How to use the Com Port Manager robot skillThis control displays the COM/Serial ports used on your system by EZ-Script commands. The EZ-Script commands for accessing COM ports can be found in the EZ-Script manual. They are ComOpen(), ComWrite(), ComWriteLine(), etc..
*Note: these are local COM/Serial ports on your PC, not the UART on the EZ-B.