Connect to the PandoraBot AIML2 service using your Pandora developer account
+ How To Add This Control To Your Project (Click to Expand)
- Make sure you have the latest version of ARC installed.
- Select the Get button in this page to download the archive file.
- Double click the downloaded archive file to execute installer.
- The installer will add this control to ARC.
- Load ARC and press the Project -> Add Control button from the menu.
- Choose the Artificial Intelligence category tab.
- Press the Pandorabot AIML2 icon to add the control to your project.
Connect to the PandoraBot AIML2 service using your Pandora developer account. Pandorabots implements and supports development of the AIML open standard. The Pandorabots Platform is "one of the oldest and largest chatbot hosting services in the world. With this robot skill, you can create "AI-driven virtual personalities" to hold human-like text or voice chats.
Config Window - Authentication
1) The App ID from the Pandora Bot API Dashboard (see how to use it below)
2) The User Key from the Pandora Bot API Dashboard (see how to use it below)
3) Verify button to check if your App ID and User key is correct
4) Bot Key is the key of the Pandora Bot that you wish to use. (see how to use it below)
5) Visit the Pandora Bot dashboard
Config Window - Scripts
1) Script that will execute before the message is sent to the server
2) Script that will execute when the server sends a successful response (variable of the response is populated)
3) Script that will execute when there is a transmission error communicating with the server
Config Window - Variables
1) The "user defined message" (your input message) that is being sent to the server
2) The response from the server
3) The error message if there was a transmission error
How To Use It
1) Visit pandorabots.com and create a developer account. (*note: Ensure your PC's speaker volume is down because the webpage starts talking right away)
2) Visit the Dashboard and create a bot
4) After you have setup your bot, we'll need to activate it for API access. Visit the Account Page.
5) Select API Settings
6) Copy the API ID, User Key, and Bot Key into the Config window of this robot skill
7) Talk to your bot