The DHT11 is a basic, ultra low-cost digital temperature and humidity sensor. It uses a capacitive humidity sensor and a thermistor to measure the surrounding air and spits out a digital signal on the data pin (no analog input pins needed).
+ How To Add This Control To Your Project (Click to Expand)
- Make sure you have the latest version of ARC installed.
- Select the Get button in this page to download the archive file.
- Double click the downloaded archive file to execute installer.
- The installer will add this control to ARC.
- Load ARC and press the Project -> Add Control button from the menu.
- Choose the Misc category tab.
- Press the DHT11 Temp & Humidity Sensor icon to add the control to your project.
You need to flash the DTH11 firmware to the Arduino.
Use Pin 4 for signal.
The variables $Temp and $Humid are created. Have fun!