DHT11 Temp & Humidity Sensorby Proteusy
The DHT11 is a basic, ultra low-cost digital temperature and humidity sensor. It uses a capacitive humidity sensor and a thermistor to measure the surrounding air and spits out a digital signal on the data pin (no analog input pins needed).
How to add the DHT11 Temp & Humidity Sensor robot skill
- Load the most recent release of ARC (Get ARC).
- Press the Project tab from the top menu bar in ARC.
- Press Add Robot Skill from the button ribbon bar in ARC.
- Choose the Misc category tab.
- Press the DHT11 Temp & Humidity Sensor icon to add the robot skill to your project.
Don't have a robot yet?
Follow the Getting Started Guide to build a robot and use the DHT11 Temp & Humidity Sensor robot skill.
How to use the DHT11 Temp & Humidity Sensor robot skillYou need to flash the DTH11 firmware to the Arduino.
Use Pin 4 for signal.
The variables $Temp and $Humid are created. Have fun!
Upgrade to ARC Pro
Get access to the latest features and updates with ARC Early Access edition. You'll have everything that's needed to unleash your robot's potential!