Display a variable on the processed camera device image
+ How To Add This Control To Your Project (Click to Expand)
- Make sure you have the latest version of ARC installed.
- Select the Get button in this page to download the archive file.
- Double click the downloaded archive file to execute installer.
- The installer will add this control to ARC.
- Load ARC and press the Project -> Add Control button from the menu.
- Choose the Camera category tab.
- Press the Text Overlay icon to add the control to your project.
Display a variable on the processed camera device image. Specify the X/Y coordinates of the variable location, and the variable name.
There are ControlCommand() for attaching the skill to a specific camera device, or use any available device.