+ How To Add This Control To Your Project (Click to Expand)
- Load the most recent release of ARC.
- Press the Project tab from the top menu bar in ARC.
- Press Add Control from the button ribbon bar in ARC.
- Choose the Movement Panels category tab.
- Press the Sphero Movement Panel icon to add the control to your project.
Note: Synthiam is not a manufacturer of this third party hardware device. . Nor is ezrobot responsible for the operation of this third party device. For operational questions, it's best to consult the instruction manual for operational instructions.
The Sphero Movement Panel controls a Sphero over Bluetooth. Connect your computer to the Bluetooth signal of your Sphero. The computer will detect 2 COM ports for the Sphero, only one of them will connect to the sphero - we are unable to determine which COM port is the Sphero, so you have to guess. Sorry about that!
Every time you disconnect or reboot the Sphero, the Bluetooth connection must be deleted and re-synced. This is similar to the WiiMote behaviour.