How to add the Iphone Sensor Stream Server robot skill
- Load the most recent release of ARC (Get ARC).
- Press the Project tab from the top menu bar in ARC.
- Press Add Robot Skill from the button ribbon bar in ARC.
- Choose the Misc category tab.
- Press the Iphone Sensor Stream Server icon to add the robot skill to your project.
Don't have a robot yet?
Follow the Getting Started Guide to build a robot and use the Iphone Sensor Stream Server robot skill.
How to use the Iphone Sensor Stream Server robot skillThis is a server for the iPhone Sensor Stream App from FNI. The Sensor Streamer will transmit all sensor data from the Apple Mobile Device to your computer. This control will accept the data and assign the data to variables.
The dark green dot displays the accelerometer position. The light green displays the gyro. And the blue displays the compass heading.
Pressing the config button will allow you to specify which parameters are assigned to variables. The variables may be used in EZ-Script.
*Note: The app can be downloaded from iTunes, and the author's home page can be found here: https://itunes.apple.com/app/sensor-data-streamer/id608278214?mt=8