Displays the detected object name on the video stream.
+ How To Add This Control To Your Project (Click to Expand)
- Make sure you have the latest version of ARC installed.
- Select the Get button in this page to download the archive file.
- Double click the downloaded archive file to execute installer.
- The installer will add this control to ARC.
- Load ARC and press the Project -> Add Control button from the menu.
- Choose the Camera category tab.
- Press the Camera Overlay icon to add the control to your project.
This skill only works with the Object tracking inside the Camera Device skill. This skill displays the detected object name on the Camera Device skill video stream.
1. Attach Button
This button will add the Camera Overlay functionality to the Camera Device skill in ARC.
How to Use the Camera Overlay Skill
1) Add a Camera Device skill to your ARC project (Project -> Add Skill -> Camera -> Camera Device).
2) Add a Camera Overlay skill to your ARC project (Project -> Add Skill -> Camera -> Camera Overlay).
3) In the Camera Device skill select a camera and start the video device, then select the object tracking type.
4) Select the Object tab. Click Train New Object. Enter the text label you want displayed in the Name of Object field (saved as $CameraObjectName in ez-script).
5) Train the object by creating a box on the display and clicking the Learn Selected Area button. Click Done when completed.
6) Click the Attach button on the Camera Overlay skill and view the text label on the video image in the Camera Device skill.
An installed camera device and an object to train.