Capture the output display of a robot skill and send it to a camera device.
How to add the Robot Skill To Camera robot skill
- Load the most recent release of ARC (Get ARC).
- Press the Project tab from the top menu bar in ARC.
- Press Add Robot Skill from the button ribbon bar in ARC.
- Choose the Camera category tab.
- Press the Robot Skill To Camera icon to add the robot skill to your project.
Don't have a robot yet?
Follow the Getting Started Guide to build a robot and use the Robot Skill To Camera robot skill.
How to use the Robot Skill To Camera robot skill
Usage- You will need a camera device added to the project. Select the camera device from the configuration menu. - In the camera device, select the Custom option in the device list. Then press the start button.
- The camera device that the video capture will be streamed to.
- The frames per second rate that the video will be captured. A lower frame rate will reduce CPU usage.
- The robot skill in capturing the stream from
- This is the preview of the video stream that will be sent to the camera device. Use the Left/Top/Width/Height sliders on the right to fine-tune the capture area.
Looking To Improve Face Tracking Esp32 Cam
Looking for some advice on face tracking. My setup is using a esp32 Cam. Its connected to ARC via wifi. I have an...
When I tray color tracking, like shown at YouTube, the robot will not speak. How can I get him to say, for example:This...