Capture the output display of a robot skill and send it to a camera device.
How to add the Robot Skill To Camera robot skill
- Load the most recent release of ARC (Get ARC).
- Press the Project tab from the top menu bar in ARC.
- Press Add Robot Skill from the button ribbon bar in ARC.
- Choose the Camera category tab.
- Press the Robot Skill To Camera icon to add the robot skill to your project.
Don't have a robot yet?
Follow the Getting Started Guide to build a robot and use the Robot Skill To Camera robot skill.
How to use the Robot Skill To Camera robot skillCapture the output display of a robot skill and send it to a camera device. Specify the robot skill to capture, and it will send the video to the selected camera device.
The Ultrasonic Radar Scan area is captured in this screenshot below and sent to the Camera Device as a video stream.
- You will need a camera device added to the project. Select the camera device from the configuration menu.
- In the camera device, select the Custom option in the device list. Then press the start button.
- The camera device that the video capture will be streamed to.
- The frames per second rate that the video will be captured. A lower frame rate will reduce CPU usage.
- The robot skill in capturing the stream from
- This is the preview of the video stream that will be sent to the camera device. Use the Left/Top/Width/Height sliders on the right to fine-tune the capture area.