How to add the Personality Generator robot skill
- Load the most recent release of ARC (Get ARC).
- Press the Project tab from the top menu bar in ARC.
- Press Add Robot Skill from the button ribbon bar in ARC.
- Choose the Scripting category tab.
- Press the Personality Generator icon to add the robot skill to your project.
Don't have a robot yet?
Follow the Getting Started Guide to build a robot and use the Personality Generator robot skill.
How to use the Personality Generator robot skillThis control uses a random-like algorithm to add a unique personality to your robot. By adding script commands to the Config section, the commands will be executed within the specified High/Low timeframe (in seconds).
This control can run in the background while your robot operates. The control will add unique actions that you create. For example, add script commands such as:
- SetServo(d1, 20)
- ServoRandom(d1, 1, 30)
- ControlCommand(ScriptStart, "Flash Eyes")
- ControlCommand(CameraTrackToggle, "Camera Color")
- ControlCommand(CameraMovementTrackToggle, "Camera Color")
Ideas similar to the above script commands will give the impression that your robot has a mind of it's own. For great object detection, add one of the Radar Scanner Controls (Sharp IR or Ping).