Listens to incoming live stream connections from web and playbacks the video and audio stream inside ARC.
How to add the Live Stream Receiver robot skill
- Load the most recent release of ARC (Get ARC).
- Press the Project tab from the top menu bar in ARC.
- Press Add Robot Skill from the button ribbon bar in ARC.
- Choose the Camera category tab.
- Press the Live Stream Receiver icon to add the robot skill to your project.
Don't have a robot yet?
Follow the Getting Started Guide to build a robot and use the Live Stream Receiver robot skill.
How to use the Live Stream Receiver robot skillThis control listens to incoming live stream connection from web and playbacks the video and audio stream inside ARC. With this control you can open a web page (currently supports Chrome and Firefox on Desktop) from anywhere and start live streaming directly to ARC camera control. Network configuration might be required to access the server.
If you are looking for boadcasting camera feed to web check out Broadcast Control.
* Icon credit: Flat Icons