A system that allows communication between the EZB-V4 and Arduino using I2C and can use user made code in C#.
+ How To Add This Control To Your Project (Click to Expand)
- Make sure you have the latest version of ARC installed.
- Select the Get button in this page to download the archive file.
- Double click the downloaded archive file to execute installer.
- The installer will add this control to ARC.
- Load ARC and press the Project -> Add Control button from the menu.
- Choose the I2C category tab.
- Press the Arduinocoms icon to add the control to your project.
A system that allows communication between the EZB-V4 and Arduino using I2C and can use user made code in C# which instructions are found in the "help" tab in the control (the plugins folder is located in the C:\ProgramData\ARC\Plugins\ in file explorer which is shown by going to the view tab at the top of file explorer and enabling "Hidden Items" in the "Show/Hide" section), it also can get input vales from gamepads or Wii controllers.