A system that allows communication between the EZB-V4 and Arduino using I2C and can use user made code in C#.
How to add the Arduinocoms robot skill
- Load the most recent release of ARC (Get ARC).
- Press the Project tab from the top menu bar in ARC.
- Press Add Robot Skill from the button ribbon bar in ARC.
- Choose the I2C category tab.
- Press the Arduinocoms icon to add the robot skill to your project.
Don't have a robot yet?
Follow the Getting Started Guide to build a robot and use the Arduinocoms robot skill.
How to use the Arduinocoms robot skill
A system that allows communication between the EZB-V4 and Arduino using I2C and can use user made code in C# which instructions are found in the "help" tab in the control (the plugins folder is located in the C:\ProgramData\ARC\Plugins\ in file explorer which is shown by going to the view tab at the top of file explorer and enabling "Hidden Items" in the "Show/Hide" section), it also can get input vales from gamepads or Wii controllers.