3. Create Project*Note: If you are using C++ instead of C#, you will have to create the project manually for a managed C++ DLL library.
ARC will automatically generate an example C# .Net project with details about your plugin. To do so, first load the Create New Skill Control dialog box.
1) Load ARC
2) Press Project -> Controls -> Create Skill
3) Enter the name of your new control, company name, and a short description of the control.
4) Select a location for your project. Otherwise, the default location is usually best to keep them easily accessible.
5) Press Create & Open Project
6) A folder will open with the location of your project solution. Double click on the SLN file to open the project in Visual Studio.