Brushless Motor Movement Panel
A movement panel to control brushless motor controllers. These are used in hoverboards or many other robot types.
+ How To Add This Control To Your Project (Click to Expand)
- Make sure you have the latest version of ARC installed.
- Select the Get button in this page to download the archive file.
- Double click the downloaded archive file to execute installer.
- The installer will add this control to ARC.
- Load ARC and press the Project -> Add Control button from the menu.
- Choose the Movement Panels category tab.
- Press the Brushless Motor Movement Panel icon to add the control to your project.
A Movement Panel to control brushless motor controllers. These are used in hoverboards or many other robot types. This uses generic (popular amongst DIY projects) brushless motor controllers. These controllers have a pin for direction, speed, and brake for each motor.
The configuration menu has options to select the ports for generic brushless motor controllers. Select the ports that are connected to the appropriate connections between the EZB and motor controller.
*Optional: the brake port is optional as it may not be necessary for some applications. Some applications may leave this wire disconnected from the EZB.