Driver for the EZ-Robot 3-in-1 IMU sensor. This includes a sensor for accelerometer, gyro, and compass.
How to add the 3-In-1 IMU robot skill
- Load the most recent release of ARC (Get ARC).
- Press the Project tab from the top menu bar in ARC.
- Press Add Robot Skill from the button ribbon bar in ARC.
- Choose the I2C category tab.
- Press the 3-In-1 IMU icon to add the robot skill to your project.
Don't have a robot yet?
Follow the Getting Started Guide to build a robot and use the 3-In-1 IMU robot skill.
How to use the 3-In-1 IMU robot skillDriver for the EZ-Robot 3-in-1 IMU sensor. This includes a sensor for accelerometer, gyro, and compass.
Upgrade to ARC Pro
Get access to the latest features and updates with ARC Early Access edition. You'll have everything that's needed to unleash your robot's potential!