How to add the Ez430-Chronos Wrist Watch robot skill
- Load the most recent release of ARC (Get ARC).
- Press the Project tab from the top menu bar in ARC.
- Press Add Robot Skill from the button ribbon bar in ARC.
- Choose the Misc category tab.
- Press the Ez430-Chronos Wrist Watch icon to add the robot skill to your project.
Don't have a robot yet?
Follow the Getting Started Guide to build a robot and use the Ez430-Chronos Wrist Watch robot skill.
How to use the Ez430-Chronos Wrist Watch robot skillThe Texas Instruments eZ430-Chronos Programmable Wrist Watch has many neat features and ARC supports some of them. The built-in acceleromete can be assigned to servo positions on the X and Y axis, much like the Wii Remote.
Note: Synthiam is not a manufacturer of this third party hardware device. . Nor is ezrobot responsible for the operation of this third party device. For operational questions, it's best to consult the instruction manual for operational instructions.