+ How To Add This Control To Your Project (Click to Expand)
- Load the most recent release of ARC.
- Press the Project tab from the top menu bar in ARC.
- Press Add Control from the button ribbon bar in ARC.
- Choose the Servo category tab.
- Press the Servo Summary icon to add the control to your project.
This control is an all-in-one servo view. You can add servos to be viewed in the summary. The position and speed are displayed and both can be modified. The control can be resized to fit the number of servos added.