How to add the MP3 Trigger robot skill
- Load the most recent release of ARC (Get ARC).
- Press the Project tab from the top menu bar in ARC.
- Press Add Robot Skill from the button ribbon bar in ARC.
- Choose the Audio category tab.
- Press the MP3 Trigger icon to add the robot skill to your project.
Don't have a robot yet?
Follow the Getting Started Guide to build a robot and use the MP3 Trigger robot skill.
How to use the MP3 Trigger robot skillThe MP3 Trigger is a shield that connects to the EZ-B via a serial port. The MP3 Trigger takes a mini SD card with MP3's loaded on. The mp3's can be triggered from this control. This control and hardware has been deprecated with the ezb v4 streaming audio feature.
Use the Config button to select the digital port and baud rate of the MP3 Trigger.
Note: Synthiam is not a manufacturer of this third party hardware device. . Nor is ezrobot responsible for the operation of this third party device. For operational questions, it's best to consult the instruction manual for operational instructions.