Capture any area of the screen and send it to a camera device.
How to add the Screen To Camera robot skill
- Load the most recent release of ARC (Get ARC).
- Press the Project tab from the top menu bar in ARC.
- Press Add Robot Skill from the button ribbon bar in ARC.
- Choose the Camera category tab.
- Press the Screen To Camera icon to add the robot skill to your project.
Don't have a robot yet?
Follow the Getting Started Guide to build a robot and use the Screen To Camera robot skill.
How to use the Screen To Camera robot skillCapture any area of the screen and send it to a camera device. Specify the screen area to capture, and it will send the video to the selected camera device.
You will need a camera device added to the project. Select the camera device from
the configuration menu.
In the camera device, select the Custom option in the device list. Then press the start button.
*Note: the display resolution scaling must be 100% for accurate capture area.