How to add the ADC Meter robot skill
- Load the most recent release of ARC (Get ARC).
- Press the Project tab from the top menu bar in ARC.
- Press Add Robot Skill from the button ribbon bar in ARC.
- Choose the ADC category tab.
- Press the ADC Meter icon to add the robot skill to your project.
Don't have a robot yet?
Follow the Getting Started Guide to build a robot and use the ADC Meter robot skill.
How to use the ADC Meter robot skillDisplays the ADC (Analog Digital Converter) voltage in a VU meter. The input voltage can be between 0 and +3.3/+5 VDC (depending on your TTL high side value). The voltage will be displayed as a linear representation of the voltage value between 0 and 255.
1. Meter Display
Displays the ADC value in a vertical meter format.
2. Pause Checkbox
When checked the ADC readings will pause.
1. Title Field
This field contains the title of the skill. You can change it if you'd like. *Note: Changing the title will also change the title in the controlCommand() associated with this skill.
2. Board Drop-down
Select your board number.
3. Port Drop-down
Select your ADC port number.
4. Interval Drop-down
Select the wait time in milliseconds between ADC samples.
5. Color Drop-down
Select the color for the meter display.
How to use ADC Meter
1) Add the ADC Meter skill to your ARC project (Project -> Add Skill -> ADC -> ADC Meter).
2) In the skill settings select the ADC port that you have an analog device plugged into.
3) Read the level in the Main Window.
An I/O Controller with analog ports.
Flex Sensor With An ADC Port Tutorial
Here is a companion tutorial to go with the ADC tutorial. The ADC ports on the EZ-b v4 can host a number of different...
Using ADC (Analog To Digital) Ports, Commands And Controls.
This tutorial will cover some basics on using the ADC (Analog to Digital Converter) ports on the EZ-B v4. Included will...