How to add the Dual-Axis Compass robot skill
- Load the most recent release of ARC (Get ARC).
- Press the Project tab from the top menu bar in ARC.
- Press Add Robot Skill from the button ribbon bar in ARC.
- Choose the I2C category tab.
- Press the Dual-Axis Compass icon to add the robot skill to your project.
Don't have a robot yet?
Follow the Getting Started Guide to build a robot and use the Dual-Axis Compass robot skill.
How to use the Dual-Axis Compass robot skillThe Sure Electronics DC-SS503V100 i2c Dual-Axis Magnetic Sensor. Adding this sensor to the i2c port of your EZ-B will allow your robot to understand magnetic directions. We have found that the wires on this device need to be pretty short (around 2-3 inches max).
Note: Synthiam is not a manufacturer of this third-party hardware device. . Nor is ezrobot responsible for the operation of this third-party device. For operational questions, it's best to consult the instruction manual for operational instructions.