Control the older iRobot Discovery and 4xxx for legacy support
How to add the Irobot Roomba Legacy robot skill
- Load the most recent release of ARC (Get ARC).
- Press the Project tab from the top menu bar in ARC.
- Press Add Robot Skill from the button ribbon bar in ARC.
- Choose the Movement Panels category tab.
- Press the Irobot Roomba Legacy icon to add the robot skill to your project.
Don't have a robot yet?
Follow the Getting Started Guide to build a robot and use the Irobot Roomba Legacy robot skill.
How to use the Irobot Roomba Legacy robot skillControl the older iRobot Discovery and 4xxx for legacy support. This robot skill is available for those who have robots built on the older roombas.
*Note: For 500 series users, please use the iRobot Movement Panel, which also has NMS compatibility and features available to newer roombas.
The ezb port is hardcoded for software serial D0, which means it operates on any EZB that supports software serial. This includes Arduino, EZ-Robot controllers, and more. This skill does not support hardware UART or USB.
1) EZB Port is hardcoded for Digital Port D0
2) If using a 500 series robot, please use the new iRobot Roomba Movement panel. However, there is an option to adjust the baud rate in this skill
3) Some older iRobot Roombas require an older protocol than the 500 series.
AR Parrot Drone Movement
By AR Parrot
The AR Drone Movement Panel allows control of an AR Parrot...
Brushless Motor Movement...
A movement panel to control brushless motor controllers....
Auto Position Movement Panel...
Use this to make your robot walk or move using servos. This...