The Sighthound Cloud Detection API returns the location of any people and faces found in robot camera video.
How to add the Sighthound Cloud API robot skill
- Load the most recent release of ARC (Get ARC).
- Press the Project tab from the top menu bar in ARC.
- Press Add Robot Skill from the button ribbon bar in ARC.
- Choose the Camera category tab.
- Press the Sighthound Cloud API icon to add the robot skill to your project.
Don't have a robot yet?
Follow the Getting Started Guide to build a robot and use the Sighthound Cloud API robot skill.
How to use the Sighthound Cloud API robot skillThe Sighthound Cloud Detection API returns the location of any people and faces found in robot camera video. Faces can be analyzed for gender, age, pose, or emotion; and a landmark detector can find the various facial features in the detected faces, including eyes, nose and mouth, by fitting 68 landmark points to those features.
*Requirement: This plugin requires ARC 2019.12.11.00 or higher
Variables are set with information that has been detected.
This plugin requires a Camera control to be added to your project. The image that will be detected will come from the camera control.
Lastly, you will require an account with www.sighthound.com. There is a free demo account that you can configure which limits the number of calls.