Provides a means to send HTTPGet() messages from ARC to the IFTTT applet Webhooks Channel in the IF This clause, allowing EZB scripts to use a ControlCommand() to activate IFTTT applets
How to add the IFTTT Sender robot skill
- Load the most recent release of ARC (Get ARC).
- Press the Project tab from the top menu bar in ARC.
- Press Add Robot Skill from the button ribbon bar in ARC.
- Choose the Misc category tab.
- Press the IFTTT Sender icon to add the robot skill to your project.
Don't have a robot yet?
Follow the Getting Started Guide to build a robot and use the IFTTT Sender robot skill.
How to use the IFTTT Sender robot skill
Please note that this plugin only handles the sending of messages to IFTTT. If you plan on receiving messages from IFTTT, take a look at this tutorial: https://synthiam.com/Support/Skills/Misc/IFTTT-Sender?id=15883
- First, create an IFTTT account here: https://ifttt.com/
The plugin is now ready to use...
Right-click in your script and choose ControlCommand for IFTTT Sender
Edit the script- use the exact Event Name you setup in the IFTTT applet. Remember to keep the quotes
You are now ready to start using the plugin in any script... enjoy