How to add the EZ-Script Console robot skill
- Load the most recent release of ARC (Get ARC).
- Press the Project tab from the top menu bar in ARC.
- Press Add Robot Skill from the button ribbon bar in ARC.
- Choose the Scripting category tab.
- Press the EZ-Script Console icon to add the robot skill to your project.
Don't have a robot yet?
Follow the Getting Started Guide to build a robot and use the EZ-Script Console robot skill.
How to use the EZ-Script Console robot skillThis skill gives you a console directly to the EZ-Script engine. You can execute commands in real-time. A history of your commands are saved and can be recalled using the UP and DOWN arrow keys.
1. Clear Button
This button clears the console display.
2. Console Display
Displays the scripts added to the console text field.
3. Console Text Field
This is a text field to enter scripts into, a single line at a time, in real-time. Hit enter to execute the script.
How to use Script Console
1) Add the Script Console skill to your ARC project (Project -> Add Skill -> Scripting -> Script Console).
2) Enter scripts into the console text field. Hit enter and watch them run execute and appear in the console display.
Adding Values To Variable
I dont get this python. I am trying to add 1 to the variable "CLeft" but my code does not work. Anyone?
ARC Software Is Not Working - Happy Halloween
Dear Synthiam Team, Windows 10 has all new Updates and I installed the newest ARC Software - today its not possible to...
EZ Script Clearvariable Does Not Clear Variable
I have an EZ Script that changes a variable several times. That works well. Then at the end of the script want to clear...
How To Send JSON & Set Header Request On Net.Httppost()...
OTHER: Using ARC Without Internet Access?
If I am out demonstrating my robot and there is bad internet service or even no internet service, how would I run ARC?...
Scripts, Add Java Script
Variables Not Saving
I'm not sure if I'm missing something but my created Variables are not being saved with my project. I'm using blocky to...