How to add the Roomba Tones robot skill
- Load the most recent release of ARC (Get ARC).
- Press the Project tab from the top menu bar in ARC.
- Press Add Robot Skill from the button ribbon bar in ARC.
- Choose the Movement Panels category tab.
- Press the Roomba Tones icon to add the robot skill to your project.
Don't have a robot yet?
Follow the Getting Started Guide to build a robot and use the Roomba Tones robot skill.
How to use the Roomba Tones robot skillThis control has been deprecated and replaced with iRobot Movement Panel
AR Parrot Drone Movement
By AR Parrot
The AR Drone Movement Panel allows control of an AR Parrot...
Brushless Motor Movement...
A movement panel to control brushless motor controllers....
Auto Position Movement Panel...
Use this to make your robot walk or move using servos. This...
Upgrade to ARC Pro
Harnessing the power of ARC Pro, your robot can be more than just a simple automated machine.