How to add the SSC-32 Servo Controller robot skill
- Load the most recent release of ARC (Get ARC).
- Press the Project tab from the top menu bar in ARC.
- Press Add Robot Skill from the button ribbon bar in ARC.
- Choose the Servo category tab.
- Press the SSC-32 Servo Controller icon to add the robot skill to your project.
Don't have a robot yet?
Follow the Getting Started Guide to build a robot and use the SSC-32 Servo Controller robot skill.
How to use the SSC-32 Servo Controller robot skillAdding this control to your project will connect to an SSC-32 servo controller. The connection can be direct via pc com port. Or through an ezb supporting the Hardware Uart or Software Uart capabilities, such as the EZ-Robot EZ-B v4/2 Wi-Fi Robot Controller or Arduino Mega. The Virtual Servo Ports in ARC, labeled V0, V1, V2... V31 will be connected to the SSC-33 and used to move servos through the SSC-32. The configuration menu on this control will allow you to specify the baud rate and how the SSC-32 is connected.
This control allows servos connected to the SSC-32 to be used in any robot skill that uses servos. Examples: Auto Position, Camera Tracking, WiiMote, Myo, and all controls where servos are used.