How to add the Movement Script robot skill
- Load the most recent release of ARC (Get ARC).
- Press the Project tab from the top menu bar in ARC.
- Press Add Robot Skill from the button ribbon bar in ARC.
- Choose the Scripting category tab.
- Press the Movement Script icon to add the robot skill to your project.
Don't have a robot yet?
Follow the Getting Started Guide to build a robot and use the Movement Script robot skill.
How to use the Movement Script robot skillThis skill gives you the ability to use movement actions to control additional scripts.
For example, all "Movements" are global. So if you use a Movement Panel, of any kind, this skill will execute the script for the movement direction that was activated. Such as, if you have a Modified Servo Movement Panel and you press FORWARD, the respective Forward Script in the settings of this skill will execute.
1. Pause Checkbox
When checked the movement scripts will be paused and won't execute when movement commands are activated.
2. Movement Command Display
Displays the movement command that was activated.
3. Movement Panel
When a movement panel is activated by scripts or by directions being pressed it will cause the scripts set up in the Movement script skill to be executed according to the direction (or stop) command it receives.
1. Script Buttons
Click on each of these script buttons to enter a script that corresponds to each direction and stop.
How to use Movement Script
1) Add the Movement Script skill to your ARC project (Project -> Add Skill -> Scripting -> Movement Script).
2) Add a Movement Panel skill to your ARC project (Project -> Add Skill -> Movment Panels).
3) In the Movement Script settings enter in the scripts you'd like to run for each direction and stop.
4) Press or run a script that activates the Movement panel. Then watch the command show up in the Movement Command Display and execute the corresponding script.
Change Action Name.
Simple question. How do you change an action name after creating it?
Encoder Reading With Arduino After It's Been Programmed With...
I have little knowledge of Auduino's and their language. However I'm trying to learn. I know that out of the box the...
Getp Command For Kangaroox2 For Use With If/Endif??
Hello everyone, I am trying to create a simple condition using a Kangaroox2 and two motors with independent control. I...
Import Respeaker USB Mic Array DOA Information To Ez-B
I am going to buy a Seeed ReSpeaker USB Mic Array. I would like to send ReSpeaker sound Direction Of Arrival (DOA)...
Turn Adventurebot Using Angles
I am pretty new to working on the AdventureBot, and a class project requires me to make it turn at certain angles, such...