How to add the Set Digital robot skill
- Load the most recent release of ARC (Get ARC).
- Press the Project tab from the top menu bar in ARC.
- Press Add Robot Skill from the button ribbon bar in ARC.
- Choose the Digital category tab.
- Press the Set Digital icon to add the robot skill to your project.
Don't have a robot yet?
Follow the Getting Started Guide to build a robot and use the Set Digital robot skill.
How to use the Set Digital robot skillThis skill sets the digital status of a port. It generates a TTL voltage signal low (0V) or a TTL voltage signal high (+3.3V or +5V, depending on the I/O Controller).
1. ON/OFF Button
This button turns a digital port ON (green) or OFF (red).
1. Name Field
Enter a name for your Set Digital skill.
2. Board Drop-down
Select your board number.
3. Port Drop-down
Select your Digital port number.
How to Use Set Digital
1) Add the Set Digital skill to your ARC project (Project -> Add Skill -> Digital -> Set Digital).
2) In the skill settings select the Digital port that you have your device connected to.
3) In the Main Window press the ON/OFF Button to toggle the digital port.
An I/O Controller with digital output ports.
*Note: You can't power anything that draws much current from the digital pins, they are only designed to generate signals. (i.e. do not directly connect motors, relays, etc to digital port). Use an H-Bridge for motors and a transistor to control relays.
Justinratliff's Data Or "Termidata"
This is now Centurion, my version of a CYLON or Cybernetic Life-form Node. I'm taking inspiration for my robot in...
Easydriver And NEMA17 Stepper Motor
Hi, I am trying to use a NEMA17 stepper motor (from an old 3D printer) with the EZB v4, through the EasyDriver - Stepper...
Ezbpi Server - Access To The Pi Gpios
Hi, I have successfully connected ARC to the Pi using the EZBPi server, but I don't understand how to access the GPIOs...
How Do I Set An Output To Reflect The Status Led Of Iotiny...
I see a lot of questions about LEDs but can't find anything on how to connect a LED to reflect the status LED of IoTiny...