Voice Activity Detection
Detect the presence or absence of human speech
+ How To Add This Control To Your Project (Click to Expand)
- Make sure you have the latest version of ARC installed.
- Select the Get button in this page to download the archive file.
- Double click the downloaded archive file to execute installer.
- The installer will add this control to ARC.
- Load ARC and press the Project -> Add Control button from the menu.
- Choose the Audio category tab.
- Press the Voice Activity Detection icon to add the control to your project.
Voice Activity Detection (VAD) detects the presence or absence of human speech. This uses an advanced algorithm to detect human voice in the microphone input of the PC's default audio device. When a human voice is detected or lost, a respective script will run.
When voice is detected, the graph will display in green and the voice start script will execute.
Voice Not Detected
The display will be red when there is an absence of a human voice and the voice end script will execute.