Execute scripts based on network connection change activity. Such as if WiFi connects or disconnects.
+ How To Add This Control To Your Project (Click to Expand)
- Make sure you have the latest version of ARC installed.
- Select the Get button in this page to download the archive file.
- Double click the downloaded archive file to execute installer.
- The installer will add this control to ARC.
- Load ARC and press the Project -> Add Control button from the menu.
- Choose the Communication category tab.
- Press the Network Change icon to add the control to your project.
Execute scripts based on network connection change activity. Such as if WiFi connects or disconnects. This is useful for headless SBCs mounted on robots. When the computer boots and ARC is configured to load on startup, configure this robot skill to announce to the speaker the status of the wifi connection.
*Note: information on configuring an SBC for headless operation here: https://synthiam.com/Support/Tips%20to%20Make%20a%20Robot/headless-robot-sbc
1) Network Status Variable - the global variable that stores the status of the selected network (true or false)
2) Network Adapter - the network adapter to monitor
3) Status Change Script - the script that is executed when the network status changes