A tic tac toe game that you can play with your robot.
+ How To Add This Control To Your Project (Click to Expand)
- Make sure you have the latest version of ARC installed.
- Select the Get button in this page to download the archive file.
- Double click the downloaded archive file to execute installer.
- The installer will add this control to ARC.
- Load ARC and press the Project -> Add Control button from the menu.
- Choose the Games category tab.
- Press the Tic Tac Toe icon to add the control to your project.
This skill is a tic tac toe game that you can play with your robot. Configure script routines for many different options to add interesting behaviors as your robot kicks your butt at tic tac toe There are even Cheat Sheet commands for additional control of the game board. For example, set up speech recognition to play with your voice!
1. Reset Game Button
When pressed this will start a new game.
2. Robot Response Display
This is where the robot will have a text based response.
3. Play Field
Click where you would like to place your 'O'.
1. Turn Scripts
This is where you can add unique personality scripts to the robot when it's the robot's turn or your turn.
2. Win scripts
This is where you can add unique personality scripts to the robot when it wins or when you win.
3. Draw script
This is where you can add unique personality scripts to the robot when the game ends in a draw.
How To Use the Tic Tac Toe
1) Add a Tic Tac Toe skill to your ARC project (Project -> Add Skill -> Games -> Tic Tac Toe).
2) Read the Robot Response Display instructions.
3) Click where you would like to place your 'O' on the Play field.
4) Play the Tic Tac Toe game until it's end.
5) Click the Reset Game Button to start a new game.
Here is a project that DJ made that uses the Speech Recognition skill to play the Tic Tac Toe game: TicTacToe.ezb
The source code for this skill is available here: TicTacToe.zip