Download & Install
ARC for Windows PC can be downloaded from the Products menu of this website. There are a few different editions that can be downloaded and installed.
- Includes a free 3rd party plugin robot skill per project
- GPT-Powered AI support
- Free with trial limitations
For schools, personal use & organizations. This edition is updated every 6-12 months.
- 2 or more PCs simultaneously
- Includes unlimited skills
- Premium support discount
- And much more
Experience the latest features and bug fixes weekly. A Pro subscription is required to use this edition.
- Load and run any ARC project
- Operates in read-only mode
- Unlimited robot skills
- Early access fixes & features
Have you finished programming your robot? Use this to run existing ARC projects for free*.
- Minimum requirements are Windows 10 or higher with 2+gb ram and 500+MB free space.
- Teams known-issues can be viewed by clicking here.
- Get more information about each ARC edition by clicking here.
- See what's new in the latest versions with Release notes.
ARC Pro (recommended)
Unlock all ARC features with the Pro edition. Create mobile apps, unlimited speech recognition commands, cloud storage, high-resolution cameras for object detection, and more. This is the most popular installation of ARC because it also receives the latest updates and bug fixes.
Use ARC Free to try ARC with limitations.
ARC Runtime (Free)
The runtime edition allows loading any robot apps, whether created by free or Pro edition. This edition has no limitations to the number of robot skills, speech recognition, etc. This edition is meant to run existing robot applications created for your robot. One noticeable difference with this edition is the lack of Add Control and Config buttons. Robot skills that require 3rd-party subscriptions are not included.
ARC Mobile (Android & iOS)
The mobile edition is no longer supported for updates and bug fixes. We recommend using the new Remote UI feature. The Mobile edition of ARC was created for on-the-go remote control of robots and is therefore limited in functionality. The mobile edition does not contain the ability to load 3rd party robot skills, and many built-in skills are unavailable. Review the Interface Builder robot skill manual to see what skills are available.