This skill will execute a script when a variable has changed.
+ How To Add This Control To Your Project (Click to Expand)
- Make sure you have the latest version of ARC installed.
- Select the Get button in this page to download the archive file.
- Double click the downloaded archive file to execute installer.
- The installer will add this control to ARC.
- Load ARC and press the Project -> Add Control button from the menu.
- Choose the Scripting category tab.
- Press the On Variable Changed icon to add the control to your project.
This skill will execute a script when a variable has changed. Add the variable to watch, and a respective script. When the variable has changed, the script will run.
1. Status Display
Displays variable changes.
1. Variable Name Field
Enter in a variable name.
2. Script Field
Enter in a script that you would like to execute when the variable changes.
3. Row Manipulation Buttons
Move, Delete, Insert, or Append the rows that you have entered.
How to Use On Variable Changed
1) Add the On Variable Changed Skill (Project -> Add Skill -> Scripting -> On Variable Changed).
2) Configure the skill, add variables and corresponding scripts in the skill's configuration window.
3) Now modify a variable, when it is modified, the respective script will execute.