How to add the ADC Graph robot skill
- Load the most recent release of ARC (Get ARC).
- Press the Project tab from the top menu bar in ARC.
- Press Add Robot Skill from the button ribbon bar in ARC.
- Choose the ADC category tab.
- Press the ADC Graph icon to add the robot skill to your project.
Don't have a robot yet?
Follow the Getting Started Guide to build a robot and use the ADC Graph robot skill.
How to use the ADC Graph robot skillDisplays the ADC voltage in a historical graph. The input voltage can be between 0 and +3.3/+5 VDC (depending on your TTL high side value). The voltage will be displayed as a linear representation of the voltage value between 0 and 255.
1. Graph Display
Displays the ADC value in a line graph format.
2. Value Display
Displays the ADC numerical value detected (0-255).
3. Pause Checkbox
When checked, the ADC readings will pause.
1. Title Field
This field contains the title of the skill. You can change it if you'd like. *Note: Changing the title will also change the title in the controlCommand() associated with this skill.
2. Board Drop-down
Select your board number.
3. Port Drop-down
Select your ADC port number.
4. Interval Drop-down
Select the wait time in milliseconds between ADC samples.
5. Color Drop-down
Select the color for the graph line.
How to use ADC Graph
1) Add the ADC Graph skill to your ARC project (Project -> Add Skill -> ADC -> ADC Graph).
2) Select the ADC port that you have an analog device plugged into in the skill settings.
3) Read the value in the Main Window.
An I/O Controller with analog ports.
Flex Sensor With An ADC Port Tutorial
Here is a companion tutorial to go with the ADC tutorial. The ADC ports on the EZ-b v4 can host a number of different...
Using ADC (Analog To Digital) Ports, Commands And Controls.
This tutorial will cover some basics on using the ADC (Analog to Digital Converter) ports on the EZ-B v4. Included will...
Upgrade to ARC Pro
Get access to the latest features and updates with ARC Pro edition. You'll have everything that's needed to unleash your robot's potential!