Powerful AIML2 chatbot client for ARC using the Bot Libre opensource cloud service
+ How To Add This Control To Your Project (Click to Expand)
- Make sure you have the latest version of ARC installed.
- Select the Get button in this page to download the archive file.
- Double click the downloaded archive file to execute installer.
- The installer will add this control to ARC.
- Load ARC and press the Project -> Add Control button from the menu.
- Choose the Artificial Intelligence category tab.
- Press the Bot Libre icon to add the control to your project.
AIML2 chatbot client for ARC using the Bot Libre free open source cloud service. Bot Libre lets anyone create a chatbot for their robot with unique and customizable personalities.
1) Visit https://botlibre.com
2) Press Sign Up (don't worry it's free)
3) Verify the email that Bot Libre will send to you. This email verification must be done in order for the API calls to work, otherwise you will receive an error when using this robot skill.
4) Activate the API by obtaining an "Application ID" in Bot Libre's "User Settings". Click User Settings from the top menu of the website under your username. Then press the "Obtain" next to Application ID. This step is also required for the API calls of the robot skill to work.
5) Press the BOTS icon and New Bot
6) Give your bot a name and select it to be built off an existing bot. It's best to make your bot private as well using the checkbox for Private.
Using in ARC
In arc, you will enter the username and password of the botlibre.com website in the config window. Then, press the Refresh Bot List button and select the bot you wish to use. Your bot will only display in Private if it is marked as private when it was created on bot libre's website. Otherwise, you can revisit botlibre.com and edit the bot to set it as private.
- add option to play the audio generated from the bot
- parse response for [ scripts ] to display embedded scripts