MPU6050 Tilt Angle Sensorby Proteusy
The MPU-6050 sensor contains a MEMS accelerometer and a MEMS gyro in a single chip. It is very accurate, as it contains a 16-bits analog to digital conversion hardware for each channel. Therefor it captures the x, y, and z channel at the same time. The sensor uses the I2C-bus to interface with the Arduino. This plugin uses the MPU6050 sensor to measure the angular position of X, Y & Z-axis.
How to add the MPU6050 Tilt Angle Sensor robot skill
- Load the most recent release of ARC (Get ARC).
- Press the Project tab from the top menu bar in ARC.
- Press Add Robot Skill from the button ribbon bar in ARC.
- Choose the I2c category tab.
- Press the MPU6050 Tilt Angle Sensor icon to add the robot skill to your project.
Don't have a robot yet?
Follow the Getting Started Guide to build a robot and use the MPU6050 Tilt Angle Sensor robot skill.
How to use the MPU6050 Tilt Angle Sensor robot skillYou need to flash the firmware to the Arduino.
With this firmware you can use both the DHT11 and the MPU6050 sensors at the same time.
For the DTH11 wiring help go Here.
For the MPU connect like pic.
The variables $AngleX, $AngleY and $AngleZ are created.