The MPU-6050 sensor contains a MEMS accelerometer and a MEMS gyro in a single chip. It is very accurate, as it contains a 16-bits analog to digital conversion hardware for each channel. Therefor it captures the x, y, and z channel at the same time. The sensor uses the I2C-bus to interface with the Arduino. This plugin uses the MPU6050 sensor to measure the angular position of X, Y & Z-axis.
+ How To Add This Control To Your Project (Click to Expand)
- Make sure you have the latest version of ARC installed.
- Select the Get button in this page to download the archive file.
- Double click the downloaded archive file to execute installer.
- The installer will add this control to ARC.
- Load ARC and press the Project -> Add Control button from the menu.
- Choose the I2c category tab.
- Press the MPU6050 Tilt Angle Sensor icon to add the control to your project.
You need to flash the firmware to the Arduino.
With this firmware you can use both the DHT11 and the MPU6050 sensors at the same time.
For the DTH11 wiring help go Here.
For the MPU connect like pic.
The variables $AngleX, $AngleY and $AngleZ are created.