Control for the EZ-Robot plug'n'play Lidar with SLAM. This control is a test for hardware development. .
+ How To Add This Control To Your Project (Click to Expand)
- Make sure you have the latest version of ARC installed.
- Select the Get button in this page to download the archive file.
- Double click the downloaded archive file to execute installer.
- The installer will add this control to ARC.
- Load ARC and press the Project -> Add Control button from the menu.
- Choose the Navigation category tab.
- Press the EZ-LIDAR SLAM icon to add the control to your project.
Control for the Synthiam plug'n'play Lidar with SLAM. This control is a test for hardware development.
Program the LIDAR in Blockly
Like all Synthiam controls, the Blockly programming language can be used. In this example below, the robot will speak when an object has come close to it. It will also speak the degrees of where the object was. To see this program in action, click HERE
Cheat Sheet Shortcuts
There are ControlCommand() shortcuts are supported by this plugin. For a complete list, view the Cheat Sheet of this control. The commands will start, stop, change the speed and swap image display.
In the config menu of this control, you can view the variables that this control creates. The variables hold the most recent values of minimum/maximum distance, degrees and running status of the lidar.
There are EZ-Script commands automatically created when this plugin is added. Those commands are:
GetLidarValue( degree )
- Returns the distance value at the specified degree
GetLidarAvgRange( degreeMin, degreeMax )
- Returns the average distance within the specified range
GetLidarMaxRange( degreeMin, degreeMax )
- Returns the maximum distance within specified range
GetLidarMinRange( degreeMin, degreeMax )
- Returns the minimum distance within specified range
Real-time SLAM mapping
Near Object Detection