How to add the Drone Collision robot skill
- Load the most recent release of ARC (Get ARC).
- Press the Project tab from the top menu bar in ARC.
- Press Add Robot Skill from the button ribbon bar in ARC.
- Choose the Ultrasonic Distance category tab.
- Press the Drone Collision icon to add the robot skill to your project.
Don't have a robot yet?
Follow the Getting Started Guide to build a robot and use the Drone Collision robot skill.
How to use the Drone Collision robot skillAttach HC-SR04 Ultrasonic Ping Sensors to your AR Parrot Drone v1 or v2 for collision detection and avoidance. Of course, you must mount the EZ-B to the drone. We do not provide specific instructions to mount the EZ-B to your drone or how to mount the distance sensors.
Upgrade to ARC Pro
Experience early access to the latest features and updates. You'll have everything that is needed to unleash your robot's potential.