- Auto Positioner (Gait)
- Auto Release
- Continuous Servo
- Horizontal Servo
- Kondo KRS ICS Servos
- Lewansoul Servo
- Lynxmotion Smart Servos
- PWM Servo Feedback (ADC)
- PWM Servo Feedback (I2c)
- Relative Servos
- Servo And Camera Server
- Servo Recorder
- Servo Summary
- SSC-32 Servo Controller
- UBTECH Alpha Servos UBT-12HC
- Vertical Servo
Lynxmotion Smart Servos
Compact, modular actuators which were designed to be an evolution of the standard RC servo for use in multi degree-of-freedom robots, animatronics, custom RC projects and more.
+ How To Add This Control To Your Project (Click to Expand)
- Make sure you have the latest version of ARC installed.
- Select the Get button in this page to download the archive file.
- Double click the downloaded archive file to execute installer.
- The installer will add this control to ARC.
- Load ARC and press the Project -> Add Control button from the menu.
- Choose the Servo category tab.
- Press the Lynxmotion Smart Servos icon to add the control to your project.
The Lynxmotion Smart Servos (LSS) are compact, modular actuators which were designed to be an evolution of the standard servo for use in multi degree-of-freedom robots, animatronics, custom robot projects and more.
The servos form the core modules of the next generation Lynxmotion servo Erector Set (S.E.S.) and a wide variety of modular brackets, mechanics and electronics have been designed around them. "Smart" means there is sensor feedback for Position, built-in safety features.
The LSS (LynxMotion Smart Servos) include a servo cable that supports TX and RX which connects directly to an Arduino or EZ-B v4 with Hardware UARTs. This means you can read servo positions in the Auto Position control or through script. The simplicity of the cable and servos makes it very easy to connect and begin using right away.
There are a number of EZ-Script commands added with this control. The commands are as follows...
Returns the temp of the specified servo
Returns the direction of load on the specified servo
Returns the load of the specified servo
Returns a ping response if the servo exists. Otherwise, returns false