This is the movement panel for the inverted pendulum firmware running on an Arduino Mega with SainSmart shield and mpu6050.
+ How To Add This Control To Your Project (Click to Expand)
- Make sure you have the latest version of ARC installed.
- Select the Get button in this page to download the archive file.
- Double click the downloaded archive file to execute installer.
- The installer will add this control to ARC.
- Load ARC and press the Project -> Add Control button from the menu.
- Choose the Hbridge category tab.
- Press the Inverted Pendulum icon to add the control to your project.
This is the Movement Panel for the inverted pendulum firmware running on an Arduino Mega with SainSmart shield and mpu6050. The hardware for this control can be found here: https://synthiam.com/GettingStarted/Build-Robots/SainSmart-Balance-Robot-17552
You will have to program the firmware from the hardware page to use this behavior control.
*Note: This control is in beta mode, which is why it is so hideous