+ How To Add This Control To Your Project (Click to Expand)
- Load the most recent release of ARC.
- Press the Project tab from the top menu bar in ARC.
- Press Add Control from the button ribbon bar in ARC.
- Choose the ADC category tab.
- Press the ADC Meter icon to add the control to your project.
Displays the ADC (Analog Digital Converter) voltage in a VU meter. The voltage can be between 0 and +5 DC.
Using ADC (Analog To Digital) Ports, Commands And Controls.
This tutorial will cover some basics on using the ADC (Analog to Digital Converter) ports on the EZ-B v4. Included will...
Flex Sensor With An ADC Port Tutorial
Here is a companion tutorial to go with the ADC tutorial. The ADC ports on the EZ-b v4 can host a number of different...
Moving Head Sound Detector
How do I get my sound detectors to give constant voltage readings on the ADC Graph? I am using the two detectors to see...