This control connects directly to ohmnilabs servo/wheel hardware within ARC
+ How To Add This Control To Your Project (Click to Expand)
- Make sure you have the latest version of ARC installed.
- Select the Get button in this page to download the archive file.
- Double click the downloaded archive file to execute installer.
- The installer will add this control to ARC.
- Load ARC and press the Project -> Add Control button from the menu.
- Choose the Movement Panels category tab.
- Press the Ohmnilabs Standalone icon to add the control to your project.
This control connects directly to ohmnilabs servo/wheel hardware within ARC. Windows must be installed on the Ohmnilab's UpBoard with ARC running. This control can be added to the project and connects to the Ohmnilab bus through the COM3 that's detected.